The Ralph Flamminio
The Pennsylvania Associated Press Managing Editors
Winner will receive:
- You must be a Pennsylvania resident;
- You must be student either at a two-year or four-year institution, or actively enrolled in a graduate program; but you do not have to be a journalism major;
- You should be determined to pursue a career in print journalism;
- You should be an excellent student;
- You should be active on your campus newspaper or have print journalism experience.
To apply, please send:
- A cover letter describing your experience in print journalism, your interest in the field and what you might contribute to our craft as a journalist; also, tell us something about yourself and your interests
- A college transcript
- Up to five of your favorite (non-returnable) clips
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty member or professional, if you choose.
Andy Heintzelman, PAPME Scholarship Committee
C/O The News-Item
707 N. Rock St.
Shamokin, PA 17872
Application Deadline: April 15, 2013
The winner will be announced in early May, and will be honored at the Pennsylvania Associated Press Managing Editors annual banquet in May.
Questions? Call Andy Heintzelman (570) 644-6397 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org