The Ralph Flamminio
The Pennsylvania Associated Press Managing Editors
Winner will receive:
- You must be a Pennsylvania resident;
- You must be student either at a two-year or four-year institution, or actively enrolled in a graduate program; but you do not have to be a journalism major;
- You should be determined to pursue a career in print journalism;
- You should be an excellent student;
- You should be active on your campus newspaper or have print journalism experience.
To apply please send:
- A cover letter describing your experience in print journalism, your interest in the field and what you might contribute to our craft as a journalist; also, tell us something about yourself and your interests
- A college transcript
- Up to five of your favorite (non-returnable) clips
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty member or professional, if you choose.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2015
The winner will be announced in early May, and will be honored at the Pennsylvania Associated Press Managing Editors annual banquet in May.
Questions? Call Sandra Clark - (215) 854-5196 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.